2021 Harley-Davidson Sportster S - Specs, First Look, Facts, Price, Review
The 2021 Sportster is a well-known cruiser. A 1200 cc engine is being produced still. It is available. A engine that’s a stressed member. Some are excited improved. Harley-Davidson’s Sportster is produced not only one motorcycles. Generations have cemented their places.
2021 Harley Davidson Sportster S
- 2021 Harley-Davidson Sportster S Video First Look
- 2021 Harley-Davidson Sportster S First Look
- 2021 Harley-Davidson Sportster S Specs
- 2021 Harley-Davidson Sportster S: 12 Fast Facts
- 2021 Harley-Davidson Sportster S: Why it's the most revolutionary 'Sportster' ever
- The Revolution Max 1250T Powertrain
- 2021 HD Sportster S Price and Release Date: Starting at $14,999
- Here’s what to expect in Sportster S 2021
- 2021 Harley-Davidson Sportster S | First Look Review
2021 Harley-Davidson Sportster S First Look
Harley-Davidson’s Sportster is not only one of the longest continuously produced motorcycles in history. But one of the most unique also inarguably . Previous generations have cemented their places in American motorcycle culture through style, ease of customization, and a price low enough to serve as an entry point into the brand. The third engine is marked by today’s official announcement introducing the 2021 Harley-Davidson Sportster S and next generation of this legendary motorcycle . A sharp turn is taken by the Sportster S from its predecessors . The Sportster S a sharp turn powered as it is by the 1 . 252cc Revolution Max 1250T liquid-cooled engine . After selling tens of thousands of Sportsters, shipping more than 50, 000 models a year from 2012-2017 more on the strength of styling and heritage than any technical merit and innovation yearly . Harley-Davidson is now redesigning its semi-entry level motorcycle into a $15.000 machine marketed almost entirely based on performance. “We wanted to stitch in some unique elements of the design from distinct generations of Sportster.” Brad Richards is said .
VP of Design at Harley-Davidson. The 1,252cc engine in the Sportster S, a less forceful version of the Pan America’s Revolution Max engine. Produces a claimed 121 hp and 94 pound-feet of torque; compare this to the Pan America’s claimed 150 hp and 94 pound-feet. Bore and stroke on the engines are identical. But the S has one point lower compression at 12.0:1 compared to the Pan Am’s 13.0:1. The 1250T’s cylinder heads have smaller valves and port dimensions than the 1250 used in the adventure bike, as well as a distinct shape to the combustion chamber to increase low- and midrange torque output, more along the lines of what’s expected in cruiser motorcycles.
The new gauge will have turn-by-turn navigation and Bluetooth capability for phone pairing. Ride modes come standard : Road, Sport, were programmed by three and Rain . There are also two fully customizable modes. Standard is come by as Harley-Davidson’s Reflex Defensive Rider System ( RDRS ) . Cornering ABS will be adjusted by these modes . Cornering ABS cornering-enhanced traction control, engine braking, and power delivery. With her feet in front of her knees and her hands stretched even further. These ergonomics are not very conducive to changing body position for sport riding. Suspension components feature compression and rebound damping adjustment, plus spring preload front and rear; however.
The line from the 1957 Sportster to the 2020 can be drawn clearly. But it stops there . Parallel pushrods on a 45-degree air-cooled V-twin, a tubular steel frame. The bike’s simple was defined by and exposed shocks . The new Sportster S shares none of these components. The new Sportster was put by its trellis frame and 60-degree liquid-cooled engine in a distinct category altogether . Bodywork designed around the stock exhaust and solo seat implies because the aftermarket, at least outside of the Motor Company’s own 20-piece accessory catalog. Least was not a priority for this model. That aftermarket has historically been one of the Sportster’s greatest strengths. If or the new Sportster S can not fill the old icon’s shoes remains to be seen . But this is another step toward higher-performing. Less traditional machines from the Motor Company. That both excites and concerns us.
2021 Harley-Davidson Sportster S Specs
|Engine:||Revolution Max 1250T|
|Bore x Stroke:||4.13 in. x 2.85 in.|
|Transmission/Final Drive:||6-speed/ Belt|
|Claimed Horsepower:||121 hp @ 7,500 rpm|
|Claimed Measured Torque:||94 lb.-ft. @ 6,000 rpm|
|Fuel System:||Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)|
|Clutch:||Mechanical, 8 plate wet, assist & slip, 1090N|
|Frame:||Stressed-member, steel trellis frame; stamped, cast, and forged junctions; MIG welded; aluminum forged mid-structure|
|Front Suspension:||43mm inverted fork with compression, rebound, and spring preload adjustability|
|Rear Suspension:||Linkage-mounted, piggyback monoshock with compression, rebound, and hydraulic spring preload adjustability|
|Front Brake:||Single 320mm floating rotor with radially mounted 4-piston caliper|
|Rear Brake:||Single 260mm rotor with floating single-piston caliper.|
|Wheels, Front/Rear:||Cast aluminum, satin black; 17 in. x 4.5 in. front, 16 in. x 5 in. rear|
|Tires, Front/Rear:||160/70TR17/ 180/70R16|
|Rake/Trail:||30 degrees/ 5.8 in.|
|Ground Clearance:||3.66 in.|
|Seat Height(Unladen):||29.6 in.|
|Fuel Capacity:||3.1 gal.|
|Claimed Wet Weight:||502 lbs.|
2021 Harley-Davidson Sportster S: 12 Fast Facts
The Harley-Davidson Revolution Max motor gets its second iteration in its debut year with the unveiling of the 2021 Harley-Davidson Sportster S. It is a fascinating engage the Sportster oeuvre, so without further ado. A closer look is taken by let’s .
1. Overnight, Harley-Davidson has recategorized many of its motorcycles. The H-D website no longer has a Sportster category under Bikes. The Iron 883, Iron 1200, and Forty-Eight move from the Sportster range to the Cruiser grouping, where the Softails reside. This transfer expands Harley-Davidson’s 2021 Cruiser line to 11 motorcycles. The Sportster S stands alone in the new Sport designation. Also, Harley-Davidson’s previous Touring models are now in the Grand American Touring line to differentiate the big-inch V-twins from the Adventure Touring faction of Pan America models. It is undoubted a sea change under new Harley-Davidson Chairman, President, and CEO Jochen Zeitz.
2. While 2021 Harley-Davidson Sportster S’s liquid-cooled motor has the equivalent architecture as the counterbalanced Revolution Max 1250 in the Pan America, this 1250T version has distinct internals. The valves and ports are smaller, and there’s a distinct combustion chamber and piston shape. Variable valve timing is postponed until later, but distinct cam profiles are used in the DOHC 1250T powerplant.
3. The Revolution Max 1250T is also its own motor for intake and exhaust. The airbox volume, plus the shape and length of the intake tubes, are distinct to the 1250T. The 2-1-2 exhaust is distinct to the Sportster S.
4. The focus of power production on the 1250T is moved down the rev range. Outturn on the 1250T peaks at 121 horsepower at 7500 rpm. Compare this to 150 horses at 9000 rpm on the Pan America’s 1250. Peak torque of 94 ft-lbs is identical on both the Pan America and the Sportster S, with the Sportster hitting it at 6000 rpm compared to 6750 rpm on the Pan America. The 1250T is all about hitting its peaks sooner rather than later.
5. The 2021 Harley-Davidson Sportster S has three preset riding modes, plus two customizable modes. You get the expected Sport, Road, and Rain modes, plus the ability to set up your favorites for, say, urban and canyon rides. The rider can adjust the torque delivery, throttle response, and engine braking, as well as traction control and ABS intervention.
6. There are some sophisticated changeable electronic rider aids on the Sportster S, thanks to an IMU. The ABS is cornering aware, as is the traction control. The traction control also integrates wheelie control, and the ABS looks after back wheel lift during hard braking with the action of Brembo calipers at both ends. Harley-Davidson calls the package Cornering Rider Safety Enhancements—no, that doesn’t roll off the tongue smoothly, and H-D doesn’t even try calling it CRSE.
7. A round four-inch diameter TFT display keeps track of it all. In addition to all the info you expect to see in a display, the TFT has infotainment capabilities when interacting with the Harley-Davidson App on your Bluetooth-equipped iOS or Android device. You can monitor the music you’re playing or be alerted to a phone call with caller ID—maybe someone selling an extended warranty for your car or a refi deal. There is a GPS display from your phone and turn-by-turn navigation—the motorcycle has no GPS capability of its own.
8. Although Harley-Davidson is anxious to position the Sportster S as a performance-oriented “sport custom” motorcycle, the numbers and seating position are unmistakably cruiser-biased. The forward pegs are cruiser-like (mid-controls optional), as is the 30 degrees of rake (the fork angle is a still-relaxed 28 degrees), lengthy 5.8 inches of trail, and spacious 59.8-inch wheelbase. The tires are high profile, with a non-sporting 17-/16-inch rim combo. The back suspension travel is a paltry two inches, and the claimed cornering clearance 35 degrees. The curb weight of 502 pounds is light for a 1250-class cruiser, though not for a sportbike. While it may be sporting in a traditional Sportster context, and we will have to ride it to make a last judgment, everything points to the Sportster S being a cruiser with some sporting credentials.
9. These numbers put the 2021 Harley-Davidson Sportster S on an unlikely collision course with the Ducati Diavel 1260—at least on paper. Right off the bat, the Sportster S is about 40 pounds lighter than the Diavel—unexpected. The fork angle of the Ducati is just a degree steeper than the H-D. The wheelbase of the Diavel is over three inches longer than the Sportster S, though the S has considerably more trail. The Diavel boasts a huge horsepower advantage—157 to 121. However, the Sportster counters with nearly the equivalent peak torque, but coming 1500 rpm sooner—urban riders take note. The Ducati’s suspension is higher-spec, and the wheels are sport-standard 17-inches for a broader choice of tires. Plus, there are twin disc brakes in the front. The Sportster S’s large edge is price—it is a massive $5296 less expensive than the Diavel 1260.
10. The styling is unmistakably new, with some traditional cues. You can’t miss the twin up-pipes that are XR750 inspired, as are the tail section and fuel tank shape. The fat tires and tiny front fender are bobber-inspired, while the bar-end mirrors add a cafe touch. The chin fairing, inverted fork, linkage-assisted shock, and irregular quadrilateral asymmetrical swingarm (with a license plate and taillight mount) provide a sporting visual feel in contrast to the cruiser touches.
11. For those of you who like model numbers and letters, this is an RH1250S. We’re surprised it’s a ’21 model, coming so late in the year and disrupting the last year of the traditional air-cooled Sportster line.
12. The 2021 Harley-Davidson Sportster S will be on dealer showroom floors this fall. We will be riding it much sooner than that, so watch for a full report. We try to findward to the end of speculation!
2021 Harley-Davidson Sportster S Specs
- Type: Revolution Max 1250T 60-degree V-twin
- Displacement: 1252cc
- Bore x stroke: 105 x 72.3mm
- Maximum power: 121 horsepower @ 7500 rpm
- Maximum torque: 94 ft-lbs @ 6000 rpm
- Compression ratio: 12.0:1
- Valvetrain: DOHC w/ hydraulic self-adjusting lifters, variable intake and exhaust timing; 4vpc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Lubrication: Semi-dry sump
- Exhaust: 2-1-2 w/ in-muffler catalyst
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Clutch: Wet multiplate w/ assist and slipper functions
- Final drive: Chain
- Frame: Alloy steel trellis w/ forged aluminum mid-structure
- Front suspension; travel: Fully changeable 43mm inverted fork; 3.6 inches
- Rear suspension; travel: Linkage-assisted fully changeable shock; 2 inches
- Wheels: Cast aluminum
- Front wheel: 17 x 4.5
- Rear wheel: 16 x 5
- Tires: Dunlop Harley-Davidson Series GT503
- Front tire: 160/70 x 17
- Rear tire: 180/70 x 16
- Front brakes: 320mm floating disc w/ radially mounted 4-piston Brembo caliper
- Rear brake: 260mm disc w/ single-piston Brembo floating caliper
- ABS: Cornering aware
- Wheelbase: 59.8 inches
- Rake: 30 degrees
- Fork angle: 28 degrees
- Trail: 5.8 inches
- Seat height: 29.6 inches
- Fuel capacity: 3.1 gallons
- Estimated fuel consumption: 49 mpg
- Curb weight: 502 pounds
2021 Harley-Davidson Sportster S Price: $14,999 MSRP
- 2021 Harely-Davidsons
- Harley Davidson Sportster
- Harley-Davidson Sportster S
2021 Harley-Davidson Sportster S: Why it's the most revolutionary 'Sportster' ever
- Harley-Davidson Sportster S gets a new circular-shaped 4-inch TFT screen display which is also supported by the Bluetooth connectivity.
- One of the key highlights of the 2021 Sportster S is its new Revolution Max 1250 engine with liquid-cooling and variable valve timing feature.
A new entrant has lately been revealed by harley-Davidson in its popular Sportster family with the whole-new 2021 Sportster S motorcycle . The new bike gets some revolutionary changes inside out because completely amp up the way Harley's 'Sportster' family is perceived. One of the key highlights of the new model is its new Revolution Max 1250 engine with liquid-cooling and variable valve timing feature. And the new Sportster S is the first in the model in the range to come based on this platform. The typical 'Sportster' styling is carried by the new Harley-Davidson Sportster S with stripped-back exteriors . Its short front mudguard along with the Harley-Davidson XR750 flat-tracker inspired tail section. Make it look distinctive.
Raw and muscular. ( Read : Harley-Davidson LiveWire ONE electric bike also goes on sale at much lower price ) It sports a new circular-shaped 4-inch TFT screen display which is also supported by the Bluetooth connectivity. Some other feature highlights of the model include its all-LED lighting package including a Daymaker Signature LED headlamp. Inspiration is taken by its headlamp from the Harley-Davidson Fat Bob's front main light . At the heart of the motorcycle sits a 1.252 cc v-twin engine that delivers 121 bhp.
It is the equivalent unit that's found on the Harley-Davidson Pan America ADV. The total power output has come down as the engine delivers around 150 bhp in the ADV. The peak torque of 127 Nm now comes at around 6.000 rpm. The engine redlines higher at 9.500 rpm and gets a higher variable valve timing on both the intake and exhaust ports. Needless to say. Sporty performance can be expected by one from the engine throughout the rev range . Dirt is kicked by ( Also Read : India pacer Navdeep Saini in Harley-Davidson bike ) Harley-Davidson’s New Sportster S is Built to Perform Backed by Iconic Cruiser Looks
Built on the Revolution Max platform. More power, is promised by the new 2021 Sportster on-demand torque, a weightless chassis, contemporary tech . And traditional style-is this Harley's most enduring model yet ? When it comes to motorcycles. Motorcycles is there a name more unique than that of Harley-Davidson? This may be a heritage brand from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Stylish is being still created by but they and apparently irresistible offerings .
For 2021, one of their whole-new bikes is the Sportster S. One is powered by the equivalent engine that impressed critics and fans alike in the Pan America 1250 bike. Let’s take a closer look at exactly what makes the 2021 Harley-Davidson Sportster S so special.
The Revolution Max 1250T Powertrain
This engine is a liquid-cooled V-Twin with double overhead cams and four valves in each cylinder with variable valve timing. What all this genuinely means is because it’s one of the most cutting-edge and sophisticated engines that Harley-Davidson have ever put together. A version of this engine has been used in the past. But this one in the Sportster S has been adjusted to deliver far better low-end torque (94lb-ft overall rating). Deliver better low-end torque ( 94lb-ft overall rating ) while still far maintaining an impressive output of 121hp .
|Engine||Revolution Max 1250T|
|Valves||Chain-driven, DOHC, hydraulic self-adjusting lifters, intake & exhaust VVT; four valves per cylinder|
|Bore||4.13 in. (105 mm)|
|Stroke||2.85 in. (72.3 mm)|
|Displacement||76.4 cu in (1,252 cc)|
|Fuel System||Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)|
|Exhaust||2-into-1-into-2; catalyst in muffler|
This may be one of the most advanced bikes that Harley-Davidson has produced.
But the company knows what its fans and others love in this brand. And that’s the equivalent heritage looks because just scream. From the forceful frame to the riders imposing cruising stance ; from the black-finished hardware to the 48-type front wheel . There’s no mistaking this is pure Harley through and through. Outside of the powertrain, the 2021 Sportster S benefits from Harley-Davidson’s latest drive technology. Featured most prominently are the Cornering Enhanced Drag-Torque Slip Control System.
Rear-wheel slip is reduced by featured most the Cornering Enhanced Drag-Torque Slip Control System and locking from sudden downshifting ; and the Cornering Enhanced Traction Control System . Featured most the Cornering Enhanced Drag-Torque Slip Control System prevents excess wheel spin while accelerating and uses four drive modes ( Road, Sport, Rain, Custom ) to optimize traction and explain leaning in bad weather . Harley-Davidson breaks down their safety features and tech here . The suspension system is also a picture of modernity compared to past Sportster models. A back single shock is featured by it and front inverted forks . Both of which are adjustable. The engine and Sportster S chassis are bolted together as one. Arm is swinged by with the chassis stiffened by a welded tubular steel trellis with a stamped X-member . The 2021 Sportster S may exude because more traditional and traditional Harley-Davidson look. Technological bounds are stretched by but it through the happy inclusion of numerous other advanced features . The rider is treated to a 4-inch TFT screen with flawless contrast and readability.
2021 HD Sportster S Price and Release Date: Starting at $14,999
The 2021 Sportster S is set to start at $14.999 and will be available from the fall. It will also be available in Canada starting at CA$19.999. Those who want to remain in the know should continue doinge eye on the Harley-Davidson press room and online showrooms. A new sporty age of Harley-Davidson is apparently upon us.
Here’s what to expect in Sportster S 2021.
- Harley-Davidson Sportster S will be powered by the 1250T Revolution Max V-twin.
- Will make 121 bhp.
- Inspired by the XR750 flat tracker.
The wraps has just been pulled by harley-Davidson on the new Sportster S . Adding to their sport custom line . The new Sporter S will be powered by the 121bhp 1250T V-Twin Revolution Max motor. Global markets will have to wait till the end of 2021 to see the Sportster S at dealerships. And while there is no confirmation about a time line for Indian dealerships it is likely to make it to India in 2022. “The Sportster S is the next whole-new motorcycle built on the Revolution Max platform and sets a new performance standard for the Sportster line.” said Jochen Zeitz, chairman, president and CEO, Harley-Davidson. “This is a next generation Sportster defined by power, performance, technology and style. The Sportster S model appears crouched and powerful. The fuel tank and tail section frame the engine as the predominate centerpiece of the motorcycle. The fenderless front end is recalled by the massive front tire of a traditional bobber, while the tail section, high-mount exhaust and slim solo seat draw inspiration from the Harley-Davidson XR750 flat tracker . A efficient sport bike is suggested by the thick inverted forks and wide-profile tires .
“Every visual design element of the Sportster S model is an expression of the motorcycle’s raw power.” said Brad Richards. Harley-Davidson vice president of styling and design. “This is a wolf in wolf’s clothing.” The powertrain is highlighted with a Chocolate Satin finish on the weightless magnesium engine covers. Textures, colors. Finishes and details were selected to give the Sportster S model the look of a custom show bike that just happens to be parked in the owner’s garage.
The 1250cc Revolution Max 1250T engine is the mechanic heart of the Sportster S model. This new version of the latest Harley-Davidson liquid-cooled V-Twin engine is tuned to make tremendous torque at low RPM. Flat is stayed by with a torque curve that through the powerband engine performance designed to deliver firm acceleration from a start with robust power through the mid-range . To minimize overall motorcycle weight the engine is integrated into the vehicle as the central member of the chassis. A desirable power-to-weight ratio is achieved by the use of weightless materials . Ready to ride with the 3.1-gallon fuel tank topped off.
The Sportster S model weighs just 502 pounds. A high-mount 2-into-1-into-2 exhaust is designed to produce a pleasing low-frequency tone. The Sportster S model is equipped with a host of technologies designed to enhance the riding experience. Three pre-programmed, selectable Ride Modes (Sport. The performance characteristics are controlled by road and Rain ) of the motorcycle . And the level of technology intervention. Two Custom modes may be used by the rider to create a set of performance characteristics to meet personal preference or for specific situations. Cornering Rider Safety Enhancements by Harley-Davidson, a collection of technologies intended to enhance rider confidence during unexpected situations or adverse road conditions. Cornering Rider Safety Enhancements are designed to match motorcycle performance to available traction during acceleration, deceleration and braking, in a straight line or while in a turn. 4.0-inch-diameter TFT screen displays all instrumentation and supports infotainment generated by the rider’s Bluetooth-equipped mobile device and helmet headset, including music, incoming and out-going calls, and navigation supplied by the Harley-Davidson App. All-LED lighting includes a Daymaker Signature LED headlamp designed to produce a homogenous spread of light. Eliminating distracting “hot spots.” The headlamp has a distinctive oval or capsule shape that adds style to the front end and will identify the Sportster S model to other riders and motorists. The Sportster S model is equipped with fully adjustable. Premium front and back suspension SHOWA 43mm inverted cartridge forks and a SHOWA Piggyback reservoir rear shock. back suspension features hydraulic pre-load adjustment using a convenient knob located on the left side of the motorcycle. Lightweight cast aluminum wheels with a staggered. Five-spoke design are sandalled with wide Dunlop/Harley-Davidson Series GT503 tires. Outstanding braking feel is produced by premium Brembo braking components and performance . A new Brembo radial monoblock four-piston caliper is featured by the single front brake and a 320mm diameter disc . The back brake is a two-piston Brembo caliper and a 260mm diameter disc. The Sportster S rider was put by forward foot controls and a low handlebar in an aggressive posture on the bike . Unladen seat height is 29.6 inches. Unladen seat height 29 . 6 inches low for most riders to get feet at a stop enough down . Brake and clutch hand levers are changeable for reach. To greatest match rider hand size or preference. The Sportster S model is pre-wired for accessory heated hand grips for added comfort in cool weather.
And is equipped with two dedicated power points for heated riding gear (heated hand grips and heated riding gear/apparel each sold separately). Plus a USB-C port for charging a phone or other device. An external ambient temperature sensor and a low-temp warning on the display screen alert the rider to changing conditions. Cruise control and a proximity-based security system are standard equipment. The steel fuel tank holds about 12 litres. Paint schemes include Vivid Black; Stone Washed White Pearl; Midnight Crimson.
2021 Harley-Davidson Sportster S | First Look Review
All-New Sportster is Built on the Liquid-Cooled Revolution Max Platform After the successful launch of the Pan America 1250, Harley-Davidson’s first-ever adventure bike that’s built on the whole-new liquid-cooled Revolution Max platform. A late addition has been announced by the Motor Company to its 2021 lineup . The Sportster S. It will be in dealerships this fall with an MSRP of $14.999. few years ago were teased by visually similar to the 1250 Custom . A new era is represented by the 2021 Harley-Davidson Sportster S for the legendary Sportster line . Since the introduction of the XL model family in 1957.
Sportsters have always been stripped-down motorcycles powered by air-cooled V-Twins. Harley-Davidson calls the new Sportster S a “sport custom motorcycle.” and at the heart of the machine is a 121-horsepower Revolution Max 1250T V-Twin, a weightless chassis, and premium suspension. The new Sporter S has a stocky. Muscular profile and fat tires that look as balled-up fists. The front end is evoked by its minimalist front fender of a traditional bobber, while its tail section, high-mount exhaust, and olo seat draw inspiration from Harley-Davidson’s legendary XR750 flat tracker . The engine’s weightless magnesium engine covers stand out with a Chocolate Satin finish.
Displacing 1, 250cc such the Pan America’s engine just . The Revolution Max 1250T in the Sportster S makes less peak horsepower and is tuned for a broad spread of torque. The riding experience can be tailored to conditions or preferences with selectable ride modes (Sport, Road, and Rain, plus two Custom modes) and H-D’s Cornering Rider Safety Enhancements. As on the Pan America. The Revolution Max engine is a stressed member of the Sportster S chassis. It has a welded tubular-steel trellis swingarm with a braced design and stamped X-member to further stiffen the chassis. Suspension is made by Showa and is fully changeable at both ends. With a 43mm USD cartridge fork and a piggyback-reservoir back shock with a remote preload adjuster knob.
The Sportster S likewise has Brembo brakes at both ends, with a single 320mm rotor up front squeezed by a radial monoblock 4-piston caliper and a 260mm rear rotor with a 2-piston caliper . The rider was put by forward foot controls and a low handlebar in an aggressive posture . And seat height is 29.6 inches. With its 3.1-gallon peanut tank full of fuel. Harley-Davidson says the Sportster S model weighs just 502 pounds. The 2021 Harley-Davidson Sportster S will be offered in Vivid Black. White Pearl was washed by stone .
2021 Harley-Davidson Sportster S Video First Look
The motorcycle world is reeling after the announcement of Harley-Davidson’s new 2021 Sportster S. This bike is a large change from Sportsters of the past. With a liquid-cooled engine that’s a stressed member of the trellis frame also . The Sportster is moving toward higher levels of technology and performance. While some are excited by the new and vastly improved power-to-weight ratio. Others are skeptical of the new Sportster’s factory equipment. The Sportster S has an MSRP of $14,999 in Vivid Black or $15.349 for either Midnight Crimson or the Stone Washed White Pearl seen here. It’s expected in H-D dealerships in the fall of 2021.
Sportster™S. The Sportster is a well-known cruiser. A 1200 cc engine is being produced still. It is available. A engine that’s a stressed member. Some are excited improved. Harley-Davidson’s Sportster is produced not only one motorcycles. Generations have cemented their places. The engine is marked. 2021 Harley-Davidson Sportster S First Look(14 Fast Facts ). The Harley-Davidson Revolution Max motor gets its second iteration. A closer look is taken. A entrant has been revealed lately by harley-Davidson. The bike gets some revolutionary changes inside out. One of the highlights of the model is its new Revolution Max 1250 engine. And the Sportster S is the first. This engine is a liquid-cooled V-Twin. It will be available. A sporty age of Harley-Davidson is apparently. Harley-Davidson have revealed the new Sportster S. The wraps has been pulled just by harley-Davidson. The Sporter S will be powered. And while there is no confirmation. 2021 Harley-Davidson Sportster S|First Look Review. A addition has been announced.